Vote Tomorrow for Amendment 2!
Tomorrow is Election Day, and we are counting on you to turn out for Amendment 2!
Amendment 2 puts doctors and patients in charge of medical decisions – not politicians and government bureaucrats. And although it’s not the only medical marijuana initiative on the ballot this year, it’s the best for Missourians.
Here’s why Amendment 2 is the right choice:
- Amendment 2 is a straightforward medical marijuana proposal that would regulate the program through the existing Department of Health and Senior Services. On the other hand, Amendment 3 is a convoluted proposal that would create a Medical Research Board run by one man—Brad Bradshaw, the same man who is funding Amendment 3—who would run the licensing, taxes, and appropriation of those tax dollars.
- Amendment 2 would place a modest tax on medical marijuana that would help our veterans while Amendment 3 places the highest tax on medical marijuana in the country, gouging cancer, epilepsy, and PTSD patients to pay for Bradshaw's pet program.
How can you help?
- Share this Yes on 2/No on 3 graphic on social media →
- Forward this link to 10 other Missouri voters
- Contribute to our $10,000 grassroots fundraising goal. We are only $2,000 away now, and your contribution can help close the gap!
Help us prevail over Amendment 3 by supporting our grassroots campaign to bring medical marijuana to Missouri: contribute now, vote tomorrow, and tell your friends!
P.S. Not sure where your polling place is? Find it by entering your address here →